Thursday, June 30, 2016

The End of June - Our Summer Shenangians


Time to enjoy another week in pictures!  It really is hard to believe that today is the last day of June.
We have had an amazing month - thanks for allowing us to share our summer shenanigans with you.



June 26th -

Jase ordered his own ice cream cone this time. 
 I am beginning to see a summer Sunday night tradition here.
A trip to DQ in our pj's










June 27th -

A little boy and a vacuum.
I am so thankful he likes to help me clean!


Today, was also the first time since I burnt my foot that I have been able to put on tennis shoes!
I was so excited, we walked to Casey's for lunch.
Jase was pumped for pizza, chips and water for lunch!
A new meaning to lunch on the go....


We finished our walk by watering the flowers... and cleaning the landscaping blocks.


Please don't spray me Jase!


Jase spent the night with Grandma Belinda.
He enjoyed the first corn on the cob of the season.



June 28th -
Spending the night with Grandma Belinda means Tuesday mornings at the campground.
Jase loved the play equipment and spending time with Grandma.
He even enjoyed an early morning breakfast at Grandma Emma's house.


AND ....
We finished the day with cake.
Happy Birthday Grandma Pattee!
Jase loves cake.







 June 29th -
Have I mentioned these are the best days of my life?
Late night snuggles with this little boy always brings tears to my eyes.
Not only do I thank God for this precious one, 
but it is during these moments that I feel closest to Carter and Kaleb.





June 30th -
The last day of the month....
REALLY, How did our first month of summer go by so quickly?  
We were just to busy playing to take pictures this morning.

Brennon and I did take a moment to look at some of Jase's baby pictures tonight.
We were trying to find a few of Jase's pictures from the NICU to Now.

Jase continues to amaze us with how far he has come!

Check out these pictures from June 2014 - June 2015 - June 2016 :)

June 2014

June 2015


June 2016


Thank you for sharing this journey with us!
We are truly blessed.
We hope you are busy this summer making memories and taking time to enjoy the little moments!


Melissa






No comments:

Post a Comment