Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve & My Carter...

Good Morning Carter - Today is Christmas Eve.  How excited I was for this day, because your Daddy and I believed that this would be our first Christmas with you.  I guess Jesus wanted you to celebrate in Heaven this year.  I can only imagine the celebration every day.  I can't wait to stand in His presence and worship with you some day.  I find great peace in that.  I know that I am not the only mom with empty arms this Christmas, but  I am the only mom to you.  Grandma and I were talking about you this morning. We were saying how much we love you and how much we wish you were here with us.  At that very moment the song "Angels Among Us" came on the radio. It was as you heard us!  How thankful this mama is that there are angels among us, to show us how to live, to teach us how to give, to guide us with the light of love.  Thank you Carter Baby for sharing that moment with Grandma and me.  That is when the tears started.  Right there in that moment, I remembered again what the most important things are in life... faith, hope and love.  Because believing in those words,  we are promised that we will be together again one day.  I miss you my Carter baby and love you more then words can describe.  You are my sunshine sweet boy and Merry Christmas in Heaven! Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment