Wednesday, April 19, 2017

A Very Baby Zellmer Update



The best part about my pregnancies is receiving a lot of ultrasounds.

It also means a lot of doctors appointments, but that is okay if I can see pictures of my sweet baby.

Today was considered my first OB appointment.





Look at this sweet baby - 
Measuring:  10 Weeks 5 Days
Heart rate: 161





I am still in shock that I am actually pregnant.

I was so adamant that there were no more babies coming out of me.

I was fine with adoption or even just foster care, so that we could open our homes for children in need while being a positive role model for their parents....

But honestly, I never thought I would get pregnant.


I had a doctor's appointment on March 5th with Dr Lehman.  We talked about PCOS,  the fact that I had lost weight, and the what ifs of pregnancy.  Little did we know, I was  pregnant.

God knew what our hearts needed.

Now that I am pregnant, I can't imagine our lives without this tiny one.

I have to do everything I can to keep this baby inside, safe and growing, because he or she is already a huge part of our family, our dreams and our future.



This pregnancy feels so different.  With Carter, I was unsure of what to feel.  With Jase and Kaleb, I was scared, and wasn't able to enjoy the pregnancy.  This time, I hope to document every bit of my full-term pregnancy.

Although, I have to say, after my appointment today, it is easy to worry.  There are so many things that could go wrong with this pregnancy.  But for now, I will put my faith in God and not worry until they tell me to worry.

I hope you will join me in this journey.

We are excited to share all the love, prayers and blessings which is this pregnancy!

Love, Melissa




This baby is craving sweets so what better treat then Cheesecake Factory.




No comments:

Post a Comment