Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cheesy Vegetable Soup

I love soup on a cold winter day.
An Easy Recipe to Share - My FAVORITE Cheesy Vegtable Soup Recipe!

INGREDIENTS:
  • 32 oz of Chicken Broth
  • 5-6 medium Potatoes -  peeled and diced
  • 2 - 16 oz bag of California Blend Veggie (cauliflower, broccoli and carrots)
  • 1 lb Velvetta Cheese


DIRECTIONS:



1.  In a large pan, bring the chicken broth to a boil.


2.  Add diced potatoes and boil till soft.


3.  When potatoes are almost done, add veggies and cook until soft.



4.  Reduce heat to a simmer.  Dice Velvetta cheese, add to mixture and cook until cheese is melted, stirring frequently.


5.  Sometimes I add a little parsley... because I always cook with parsley.


Enjoy!



My Bowl is Almost Empty!

1 comment:

  1. Yum, Yum.....that looks and sounds yummy but I wonder how many points a bowl of that is???

    ReplyDelete